Friday, April 10, 2009

[Assignmbet 5] The Day Off

..........I do many things on my day off. When I leave from work, I like to play the cello. Nowadays, I play a minuet composed by Bach. It usually takes 1 or 2 hours to practice. I also like taking walks with my dog “Eunbi”. She really likes to go out with me and we walk along the Yang Jae River. I like that place very much, because I can see raccoons sometimes. I also like to go to Korea University. It has a beautiful campus. I like to hang around with friends and talk with them and sit on the grass in front of the Main Building. As you can see, I do various things when I have a day off.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know there were raccoons in Korea. Are you sure they aren't small dogs? I'm just kidding, but I was serious when I said that I didn't know there were raccoons in Korea. They can be very annoying and sometimes dagerout animals. They used to get into our garbage and my brother and I always had to clean it up. I hated them!! Be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to live with a dog until I was an univesity student, but she barked all the time she hears my family's footstep. She was able to recognise sound of my dadd's car. She had to leave my house because of her great hearing ability. My neighborhood complined about her barking.I cried for a week at that time. I was so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... Due to her great ability !!
    My dog also barks a lot.

    We can easily see racoons and sometimes snake
    near the Yang Jae River!!

    ReplyDelete