Friday, April 10, 2009

[Assignment 6] Stay healthy

Our lovely dog "Eunbi"

.................My mother does many things because she is concerned about her health. First of all, she walks a lot and often walks fast along the Yang Jae River. In addition, she tries to maintain a healthy weight. She doesn’t eat food that have a lot of fat and eats only small amounts of food after 6 o’clock in the evening. Furthermore, she likes outdoor exercise. She often climbs mountains on the weekends. She has been to every mountain with her friends. Finally, she tries to maintain happiness for her health. When she is with her lovely pet “Eunbi”, she laughs a lot. She tries hard to stay healthy.

5 comments:

  1. Your mother sounds like a typical Korean mom. She sounds very social, active and busy. I often can't keep up with my mom. She's always either working or out doing something. I can never get her on the phone, so my dad is my messenger. It's actually quite humorous sometimes. Anyhow, I guess we'll be the same when we're their age! Something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very fresh when I go to mountain. Maybe I'll restart going to mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Kim said, my mom is always busy. I think I won't be the same when I get old, because I rather lie than doing something when I am home.

    ReplyDelete