Friday, April 10, 2009

[Assignment 2] Introducing Classmate

..........I am introducing Hye Suk Han who is my classmate. She lives in Yeonhee Dong near Hongik University. There are 3 people in her family. Her husband is a banker and her son is a student. She usually watches TV with her husband and exercise at the the fitness center or outdoors on the weekend. She likes all kinds of food. Her favorite restaurant is Kimpoura which specialize in sushi. She likes trips a lot and her most favorite place is England. She thinks the most wonderful thing about working for Asiana Airlines is the cheap airline ticket. She majored in service marketing and management, and she wants to be a teacher after 10 years.

1 comment:

  1. England is a beautiful city! I went there last year with my husband and mom. We have friends there so we didn't have to spend a lot of money and he was our tour guide. It was great. If you ever need a tour guide, let me know. He's KOREAN!!

    ReplyDelete