Friday, April 10, 2009

[Assignment 3] My Sister

..........My sister’s name is Bo Yun Song. She is 26 years old and lives in Won Ju, Gang Won Do. She is studying Oriental Medicine. She is good at acupuncture, and she has been a volunteer for the old who live in Gang Won Do for 5 years. She likes classical music, and she goes to see concerts on weekends. She also likes travel. She has visited almost every city of Turkey, Greece and Europe. She wants to be a doctor for the national team in the future because she likes sports very much. She sometimes runs away with my dresses, shoes and bags without permission, but I love her because she is my only sister.

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like an adventurous woman. You two seem to have a lot in common. What do you mean by "the national team"? I remember reading this on your final draft but I never figured it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. National sports team ..
    They participate in the Olympic Games and any other international games.

    ReplyDelete