Monday, April 13, 2009

[Assignment 7] Kimberly’s Typical Day

..........Kimberly’s typical day is very busy. She usually gets up at 7:30 and makes some soup for her husband and father-in-law. Then she does Yoga for 30 minutes and some house chores. Sometimes she chats with her mother in Canada if she has a time after that she eats lunch at home and goes to work. She works until 9pm and then goes home. After gets home, she takes her dogs out for a short walk. Then she studies Korean, chats with her husband about their day and goes to bed at midnight. On weekends, she is busy, too. She makes foods for her family and also does house chores. Her days are busy both at work and home.

3 comments:

  1. I should have just coppied this and pasted it on my blog! Haha!! It's very accurate except I have to get up at 6:00 am these days because my husband's working hours changed and my father-in-law has to go to the hospital every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday am. Other than that it's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very diligent person. I cannot imagine I do house chores everyday during the weekdays!

    ReplyDelete