Wednesday, April 15, 2009

[Assignment 8] My Own Character

..........I am very outgoing. When I was a university student, I was a member of many clubs such as the amateur band, the astronomy association and the marketing study club. I had performed several times before an audience in the amateur band and went to many field trips with the astronomy association members. I had also been a member of culture marketing club and studied with many students from other universities. I am planning to join an amateur orchestra in the next year. I also like travel. I have been to many countries. I am planning to travel to Turkey this June with my colleagues. I enjoy learning new cultures and meeting new people very much. I like to learn about wine and camera, and I am not shy when I meet new people. I want to live a happy life with doing many things actively.

5 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're active in a variety of things. I'm not sure how you find the time to do all of them, but I believe hobbies make us better people. You must know a lot of people. This is good if you're lonely. You will always have someone to hangout with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a really active person! But I believe it is good for you. If I am still single, I would like to do like you! :) Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are great. I feel jealous when I see people who like you. I think too much when I start new things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you like "Beethoven Virus"?

    I am watching it nowadays. Orchestra members in the drama were amateurs from beginning, but they turned into a great band!

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete